Instagram

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Transfer printing on clay

http://bhclaysmith.com/category/engobes

Found the above link while I was searching engobe colors information. Besides Pilcher's engobe recipe, there's a nice page of instruction on transfer printing on clay.

Although I had no plans to do anything in the studio yesterday I actually managed to get in there for a tiny bit to clean out a couple of clay buckets and do some other light cleanup and put some things away. I tried bending over a bucket of glaze to scrape the sides, add water and hand mix a bit but I could feel why the doctor said "no work for 8 weeks", so I wisely decided to just put the lid back on leave the sieving and glazing alone for a while.

I'm getting bored now and I figure this is when I could get myself in trouble, so I'm wisely going to just continue healing as instructed and save my creative efforts for the kitchen for at least another week or two.





No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: