Instagram

Thursday, September 05, 2013

How to use a multi meter video



This is a great video, showing various styles of multi meters and instructions on how to test your kilns power outlet, and the kilns elements, amps, ohms, etc. I need to get one of these!

Yesterday I picked a bunch of veggies and fruit at our sons place on the river. At some point today I need to make a pot of vegetable soup using the tomatoes and beans I harvested there along with some of the veggies in my fridge. Their orchard is full of fruit and I picked a lot of different apple varieties and a couple of pear varieties. So tomorrow I'll probably be making stewed apples, since I think it's the easiest thing I can do right now. I'd love to make a pie, but rolling dough is probably not a good idea for another week or so.

My stand alone hard drive just stopped working yesterday. That happened after 3 blue screens of death in a row on the Dell laptop, which so far, seems solved, at least for the moment. That stand alone hard drive has been formatting since last night and I'm hoping it is successful then I need to do a back up. Otherwise we'll be off to Best Buy to buy a new one. It's always something!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: