Instagram

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Last video in The Art of the Potter series



This is the last video in this series from Great Britian. Enjoy!

I'm getting out of the house this morning. We're going out to breakfast and then drive down to our sons place on the river and see if there are any fruits and vegetables to harvest. Light harvesting (no bending or stretching, or lifting more then ten pounds) is the extent of my gardening chores at the moment; but I am very happy that I am able to spend some time cooking if I do all my food prep sitting down.

What I have been spending a lot more time on is computer cleanup. I've saved so many recipes, many of which I may never get to try in this lifetime, and spent the entire day yesterday filing them on this laptop and I still have a few more to go; and then I have to file them on my other laptop. There has to be an easier way to do this; but I'm grateful to have something productive to do even if it is such a boring, repetitive task.

My old Dell laptop kicked up the blue screen of death about 3 times yesterday, so I don't know what's going on there. I haven't installed any new software, hardware, etc. and I have no idea what they mean about changing bios. AARGH! This afternoon I need to copy some of my important document folder on there to the stand alone hard drive as quickly as possible, since I don't think a full backup can make it to completion without another blue screen of death. If I can 't figure this thing out later, I may be spending time on the phone with Microsoft this afternoon. This may be the final death knoll of that old Dell laptop, which has been slowly dying for months.










No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: