Instagram

Monday, December 20, 2010

Going back in time


Around 4am this morning (I had been up since 1 am not able to sleep), after I got my emails down below 800, I decided to change my facebook photo to this ancient one, taken around 1982. Where did all that time go! I want to get a pair of those overalls again. They were great for the studio.

Yesterday was filled with birthday cheer, family all calling, friends stopping by with a bottle of nouveau beaujolais and Chritmas cookies. Needless to say I never did get to take the photos I intended. To get better clarity on the pictures I'm going to switch to my Nikon D100 instead of using the Powershot. It's been so long since I used the Nikon, that I'm going to have to tackle the manual to refresh myself on the basics. That will probably be the chore of the day, then an easy linguine and clam sauce dinner.

3 comments:

  1. Todd Schuster12/20/10, 8:36 AM

    Wow June. Talk about going down memory lane. I could cry looking at myself 28 years ago when I was between my junior/senior years of high school. Love the overalls. You can probably relate to what I'm talking about being that your son Sean is around my age. Anyway, hope you had a wonderful birthday & many many more. Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Todd. I had a fabulous birthday! Happy Holidays to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across some photos of me when my daughter was little, I was soooo thin! This is an adorable picture, I remember you posting it once before. I missed the birthday, so here's a late happy birthday wish to you!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS WELCOME: