Instagram

Monday, November 29, 2010

soda salt tumbler

Here's another soda salt fired tumbler. I augment the firing with some wood and I really like this tumbler. It has a lot of the "marks of the fire" on it, the kind of richness I hope to get in this type of firing. The folk, mingei type pots have always been my favorites. For me, they're the type of pots that I never tire of viewing and using.

Started at 7am in the studio checking the painting I did yesterday and got the last two shelves of the A frame display unit sanded. There's painting to finish this afternoon after getting back from chores in Johnson City.

Just four days till TRAC tour to get everything done; but right now I need to head up to my office and see if I can extricate the hard drive my a dead desktop computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: