Instagram

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas tree

We're ready for Christmas other than baking some cookies and doing a couple of more decorating tasks in the house, most of which will be done in the next few days.

Yesterday was a day to return a bunch of stuff at Best Buy in Tennessee, stops at Home Depot for some painting items, a Michaels stop for dye for reed/cane for handles and a few other stops including lunch at Red Lobster. After 4 days of turkey we were ready for seafood.

That Johnon City trip took all day, so by the time we got home, there was no time or energy for painting, so I'll be heading to the studio in a few minutes to continue that job.

I've been working this morning on getting the hard drive that I removed from the old, dead, laptop set up with  in
new enclosure drive. The good news is that it wasn't the hard drive that died, so I'm able to retrieve all those files I thought were lost. I hope I have the same luck with the hard drive from the dead studio desktop.

Took some escarole,bean,sausage soup out of the freezer, so dinner will be easy, allowing me to get a full day to finish most of the painting and get some studio cleanup started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: