Instagram

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Royal Albert Museum Exeter in Devon England



Here's a lovely little video of a visit to the Royal Albert Museum in Devon England - lots of wonderful early slipware and other antique pots to see.

Jim's been very ill, so there has been no time for the studio. My life these days is just a being cook, nursemaid, and chief bottle washer. When Jim regains his strength, I may be able to get in some studio time; but it doesn't look like that is going to be any time soon.

Hope everyone is enjoying this spring like weather and getting lots of beautiful pots made!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I hope Jim gets well soon, thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need to get out a bit - let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing Jim a speedy recovery... be sure to take some time for yourself. I know from experience that being the nursemaid and everything else is exhausting physically and emotionally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. Doing OK John, just tired; but Jim is getting around without a walker now, so I can leave him alone to do shopping etc. He's eating now and slowly getting some strength back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Todd Schuster2/28/12, 7:41 PM

    Hi June. So sorry to hear about Jim's health issues. Hopefully he's getting better. Hang in there, it's not easy when you have to take care of someone you love dearly. You stay well & my best to one of the best game show hosts (underrated) to ever grace a TV screen. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There you are! I have been wondering about you and if you were ok. I would have sent an email, but I didn't want to seem nosey. Hope your hubby is on his way to feeling his best real soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, June, for the update on Jim. My prayers go out to one of my favorite emcees. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. June..it has been SOME time since I commented on your blog and, like you, not writing mine.. I see from the post on Clay club that change is in the wind for you and your husband. I wish you safe journeys and improving health for your husband. Create when and where you can. Grace and Strength. Trish from Alberta.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS WELCOME: