Instagram

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Video of Australian potter Greg Crowe



Since I'm not feeling up to doing anything, other than staying in bed and dealing  with this flu bug, I checked out some you tube videos. This is a nice one from Australia - interesting patterns and textures using a combination of faceting, re-application of some faceted pieces, impressing, etc.

It's been a few days of dealing with some bad news about an old friend and some family members and then getting hit with some flu bug right after I left the doctors office yesterday. So now I'm in bed taking a host of vitamins, oscillococcinum (never know how to spell that one),and trying to deal with periods of chills, heat and all the other symptoms, ache and pains from whatever current bug has decided that my body would make a good, temporary host for itself.

I'm grateful that I already have leftover mushroom bisque for dinner and won't have to send Jim out for take out. There is always something to be grateful for.












No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: