Instagram

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Great cup show


Check out Charlie Cummings gallery cup show - some amazing pots. If this link doesn't show, just copy and paste this:

http://claylink.com/zen/

I spent quite a while viewing this huge, very diverse, wonderful cup show this morning.

The bisque kiln is on (turned it on first thing this morning). I'm feeling a bit wiped this morning, so I took the morning off to do some pot sketching and making out tomorrow shopping lists. I need to get to Highwater and get a few supplies and do some pick up food shopping. After company and a long weekend of entertaining, the cupboard is a bit bare.

I still have to weigh out another liner glaze and then get it and the one I made yesterday sieved, so I'll try to get to that chore right after lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: