Instagram

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Lovely video of Dough Fitch and Hannah McAndrew slip decorating



They do make it look sooooo easy! Love them and their work. Both have such lovely energy!

As for me, family is in town - son and eldest grandson arrived with the new puppy last night and daughter-in-law and the twins arrive later today, so the next several days will be just for gardening and family.

Next week, starting Tuesday some cool, rainy weather is arriving, so, other than indoor seedling care, I'll get time away from gardening for a few days and maybe even see if I can my way back into the studio. No promises, just hoping that my chest wheezing will stop before the rains come.

Meantime, I'm going to enjoy this sunny day and get some planting done this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: