Instagram

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Touching base

Not much to blog about right now. Jim is doing a bit better. He actually got out of bed by himself this morning, so progress is being made. He's eating more and looks perkier; but he's still in pain and his mobility is very limited because of the pain in his back.

I'm making comfort food for him. Tonight's dinner was linguine with bolognese sauce, one of his favorite comfort meals. He's going to try to stop some of the pain pills and just let me continue with the topical applications of arnica, etc.

He must be feeling a bit better because he's getting excited watching this Arizona, Louisiana football game!

Well, that's it for today. Oh, side note - I finally got the iTunes computer glitch fixed. Microsoft finally sent me information to get into the registry and remove all the iTunes entries. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that removing those didn't mess up something else! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: