Instagram

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Who woodah thought Gingerbread entry

Here's another remarkable gingerbread entry.



It's a cool, clear morning -  nice winter day. If I didn't have all this paper work to go through I'd be thinking about a nice walk in the woods later.

Jim's sister, husband and one of our nieces is coming on Friday, so I need to get guest rooms ready and  this living room back to looking like a living room rather than a second office! I have computer software boxes, disks, assorted recipe books, and magazines that I need to sort through, read, put away or throw out. It will take at least half a day to go through this stuff. I've given up on trying to transfer more files until after Christmas. I got enough important files and some programs installed that I can afford to wait to finish this project.

Since Jim and I don't exchange presents - just treat ourselves to what we want. I bought  a new cd player for the studio. It plays MP3's as well as regular CD's, is an Am/Fm radio,  and  also has a dock my Ipod . I have to get that unpacked later and make sure all parts are working. If they are, I'll be looking for a home for the stand alone MP3 player and Ipod dock that are taking up studio space. Hopefully after Christmas I'll be able to get into the studio if this cold and sinusitis have cleared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS WELCOME: